A Beautiful Smile Portraits: Amber G.

Over the past few years, photography has sort of become my thing. For some people, art is their thing; cooking is their thing, writing is th...

Over the past few years, photography has sort of become my thing. For some people, art is their thing; cooking is their thing, writing is their thing; dancing is their thing. I have tried all of the above, and while I do enjoy doing them, they do not allow me to get into my zone. I am not able to completely phase out and give them my undivided attention. But photography does. I can take my camera, walk out into nature or with the person that I am photographing, and get into my zone.

Last Friday, I was able to set up my first photoshoot with my cousin, Amber. She is a polyglot flight attendant, and she owns her own business. She asked me if I would be willing to take some pictures for her Youtube channel as well as for her personal use. Of course, I could not say no. Below are some of the pictures that I took of her. She was my first "real" model; I am currently trying to find more models so that I can continue to improve and add to my portfolio. It is my dream to start my own photography business, and each session gives me the opportunity to practice.

Photoshoot Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Type: Portrait
Date: April 8, 2016
Collection: Here








Check Out These Posts

0 comments