Alles in der Woche

Links: I. I am a travel-addict. I am also a nature lover. So now that you know that, imagine my happiness when I found this post: 5 Air...


Links:

I. I am a travel-addict. I am also a nature lover. So now that you know that, imagine my happiness when I found this post: 5 Airbnb Stays for Nature Lovers. I am pretty sure that I would be in heaven.

II. As I try to get my butt back in shape, I plan to eat healthier as well as become active. But how can I do either without being hydrated? Water does make up the majority of your body, after all. How much water should I be drinking, though?

III. I ache to live a life in the outdoors. I want to adore hiking; past time on horseback; discover new trails and undiscovered paths; swim in each ocean. The problem is that getting started can be difficult. So, how do you live a more outdoorsy life? Or simply be your most adventurous self, thus getting out and doing new stuff?

Books that I read:

I. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks | I FINISHED! This book was a much quicker read than what I expected. I {obviously} took my time with reading this book, but regardless, I can tell how easy it was to read. I'd recommend it to anyone who is a hopeless romantic or simply in the mood for a sappy love story. Nicholas Sparks is quickly becoming my favorite author. I cannot wait to pick up some of his other books.

II. Career of Evil by Robert Gailbraith | This book is simply interesting. I need to quickly finish reading this. It is due back to the library on Monday; however, I may just have to extend its due date.

Music:

I. Latin music is my jam right now. I really want to go to a Latin Club for my birthday, but I have no idea where. Bring me the music, and I'll bring my moves. Next week, I'll share a Latin artist. I love me so Reggaeton and more.


TV Shows & Movies:

I. Supernatural| I have finally started to catch up Season 10, and I have never been more excited. I've been wanting to do this since it aired, last year. I finished all of the other seasons while in Germany, but Season 10 was not on Netflix over there yet. I am pretty shocked that Dean is a demon now, but then again, not really. I knew about it because of spoilers; however, I didn't realize that it occurred as soon as the season began.

Other Thoughts:

I. I have officially retracted my admission's application for Michigan State University. I will surely be attending Iowa State University in the fall of 2016. The feeling is really odd - I feel like I am betraying someone, but I also feel a sense of relief. It is crazy seeing how quickly things are beginning to happen. I'm actually becoming a bit nervous.

II. I am such a procrastinator! I meant to write this reflection post yesterday, but I was extremely tired. SO, I am simply writing it later in the day today, and hoping that I am not like this every week.

III. MAY 31st, guys! I am almost done with high school, for good. Originally, we were supposed to be finished with school on May 25th, but apparently, someone in the school district messed up and our finals have been pushed back. Boo.

Check Out These Posts

0 comments